Thanks very much to Th3WonderlandKids over at the blog, A Compilation of the Adventures of One Young Zebra for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
Per the instructions accompanying the nomination, I have answered 11 questions asked by my nominator, nominated 11 other lucky bloggers, and asked them my own 11 questions.
1.) If you could have any kind of super power what would it be and why?
I want the ability that Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings has where he can slam down his magic staff and repel evil. Love it.
2.) Favorite Disney Princess/Prince and why?
Tie between Belle cause she loves to read and Mulan cause the guy came to her at the end
3.) Top five books?
My Name is Asher Lev by Chiam Potok
The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer
A Widow for One Year by John Irving
Model Patient: My Life as an Incurable Wise-Ass by Karen Duffy (my little book is partly dedicated to her)
4.) Top three movies?
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5.) Top five tv shows?
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
6.) What would you name your first daughter and son?
I always like Aislinn and Abraham but feel free to name your kids that because I will not be having any myself.
7.) What made you start blogging?
Blogging is an extension of a little Kindle book I wrote called, “Living Incurably Despite Chronic Illness.” Someday I’d like to publish a 2nd edition, including some of my new thoughts that have developed while blogging. It’s also been a great way to connect with people I’d never have met otherwise.
8.) If you could change your name what would you change it to?
9.) What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, crafting, mild traveling
10.) Do you speak any other languages?
took 1 semester of Italian and 2 of Spanish but wouldn’t say I was fluent in either
11.) What’s your Dream Job?
I am nominating:
Christopher Boots at http://christopherbootsblog.com
Faye at http://www.freckles-and-all.com
Eschare at http://escharae.wordpress.com/blog/
Rhiann at http://brainlesionandme.com
Maddie at http://notyouraverageanything.com
April at http://aprillwood.wordpress.com
Savannah at https://savannahhardcastle.wordpress.com
Jamee at http://www.anewkindofnormal.com
Rosalind at http://workingwithchronicillness.com
My 11 questions for them are:
- If you had to give up something material up for a year what would it be?
- What inspires you more, your home environment or your travels (near and far) outside the house?
- Would you rather have dinner with Taylor Swift or Giuliana Ransic?
- If you had to go on vacation with the cast of a reality show competition, which show would it be?
- Tattoos you care to share about?
- What book should become a movie but hasn’t?
- What was the worst movie rendition of a book?
- Which show would you like to see on Broadway?
- If you and I were to swap “guest posts” on each other’s blogs, what topic should we post on?
- How many times a week, if any, do you take screen shots on your computer/phone?
- Have you ever been to a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright?